Rules for in-person lessons
- No waiting in the lobby. Students will come in right at their lesson time. Everyone’s temperature will be taken upon arrival using a non-contact, touch-less thermometer. Students with temperatures of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to take their lesson. Instructor temperatures will be taken daily as well.
- All students and staff members are required to wear a face mask. Disposable face masks are available at the front desk if someone happens to forget theirs.
- All students should use hand sanitizer before and after their lessons. There is a touch-less hand sanitizer dispenser at the front desk. And hand sanitizer in each music room.
- Piano instructors will disinfect piano keys and benches after each lesson.
- Instructors will disinfect music stands after each lesson.
- Instructors will disinfect door handles (inside and out) after each lesson.
- There will be acrylic guards in between the teacher and student.
- If parents do come into the school for any reason, we ask that they wear a mask and physically distance.
- All drum students need to bring their own pair of drumsticks.